The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is on its way, starting with the reveal of the available booths! Guests can taste their way around the world at the following available booths at this years festival starting August 29 through November 23, 2019.
Active Eats- Guests can enjoy delicious food such as:
- Loaded Macaroni & Cheese with Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon, Cheddar and Leeks (KA)
- Spice-crusted Verlasso® Salmon with UNCLE BEN’S® Quinoa & Ancient Grains Medley
- Crushed Avocado and Sherry Vinegar (GF).
- Guests can pair their snacks with the following beverages, M.I.A. Beer Company, Key Lime Hard Sparkling Water, and more.
Africa- Delve into a delectable menu inspired by countries abundant with history, mystery and cultural diversity. Enjoy
- Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin with Sweet Potato and Corn Mealie Pap and Kachumbari Slaw,
- Spicy Kenyan Vegan Githeri with White Beans, Pigeon Peas, Curry Rice Pilaf and Kachumbari Slaw
- Piri Piri Skewered Shrimp with Citrus-scented Couscous.
- Wash down your meal with Tusker Lager, Cederberg Chennin Blanc, a Wine Flight and more.
The Alps- Guests can enjoy the following Swiss-inspired dishes.
- Raclette Swiss Cheese with Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette
- Venison Stew with Crushed Potatoes
- Blueberry and Almond Frangipane Tart with Crème Fraîche Cream and Blue Diamond® Almonds.
- Guests can also purchase the following beverages: Domaine CARREL et Fils Eugène Jongieux Blanc, Cave De La Côte Rosé Gamay, Romand, Frozen Rosé, and more.
Appleseed Orchard-New to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!- Featuring sweet and savory apple dishes, guests can dine on
- Charcuterie and Cheese Plate featuring Burton’s Maplewood Farm Applejack Brandy Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- Caramel-Apple Popcorn (KA)
- Frozen Apple Pie (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Apple Trappe Belgian-Style Tripel Ale, Doral, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Apple Pie Beer, Titusville, FL
- Sea Dog Brewing Co. Green Apple Ale, Clearwater, FLCiderboys Lemon Cello Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
Collective Arts Brewing Cherry Apple Hard Cider, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Woodchuck Hard Cider Spiced Apple, Middlebury, VT
- Forge Cellars Dry Riesling Classique, Seneca Lake
- Conundrum Red Blend, California
- Amavi Cellars Syrah, Walla Walla Valley
- And Much, Much More!
Australia- Straight from the land down under to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, enjoy:
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bushberry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas (GF)
- Roasted Lamb Chop with Sweet Potato Purée, Bushberry Pea Salad and Pistachio-Pomegranate Gremolata (GF)
- Deconstructed Pavlova with Pastry Cream, Citrus-macerated Berries and Lemon Myrtle Meringue (KA) (GF) (V)
- Coopers Brewery Original Pale Ale
- Hope Estate “Wollombi Brook” Semillon, Hunter Valley
- Franklin Tate Estates Chardonnay, Margaret River
- 3 Rings Shiraz, Barossa Valley
- Wine Flight also available
- Beer-braised Beef served with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
- Golden Malted® Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream (V) (KA)
- Golden Malted® Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream (V) (KA)
- Beverages: Leffe Blonde Belgian Pale Ale
- St. Bernardus Witbier
- Delirium Red Fruit Beer
- Stella Artois Hard Cidre
- Chilled Coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Beer Flight also available
Brazil- Enjoy the South American culture and cuisine featuring:
- Moqueca: Brazilian Seafood Stew featuring Scallops, Shrimp and White Fish with Coconut-Lime Sauce and Steamed Rice
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onions (GF)
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (GF) (V) (KA)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Barbossa Black Beer, Doral, FL
- Quinta de Azevedo Vinho Verde, Portugal
- Quinta do Crasto Douro Tinto, Portugal
- Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça
Brewer’s Collection- Featuring Europe’s Best Brews
- Weihenstephaner Festbier Lager, Freising
- Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse Naturtrüb
- Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen Pomegranate Beer
- Beer Flight also available
Canada- Featuring dishes from the Great White North right at the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
- Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce (GF)
- Collective Arts Saint of Circumstance Citrus Blonde, Hamilton, Ontario
- Château Des Charmes Vidal Icewine, Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Château Des Charmes Merlot, St. David’s Bench
The Cheese Studio hosted by Boursin® Cheese:
- Braised Beef “Stroganoff” with Tiny Egg Noodles, Wild Mushrooms and Boursin® Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce (KA)
- Black Pepper Boursin® Soufflé with Fig Marmalade (V)
- Maple Bourbon Cheesecake with Maple Bourbon Cream, Caramel and Pecan Crunch (V)
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Blueberry Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- La Crema Pinot Gris, Monterey
- Domaine Saint André de Figuière Rosé, Côtes de Provence
- Alta Vista Estate Malbec, Mendoza