Walt Disney World raised their ticket prices for many Annual Passes for 2020. For those of us who follow Disney News regularly, this happens usually once a year. This price increase came out as Disneyland Ticket Price Increased as well.
New Price Breakdowns
- Disney Platinum Plus: $1295 up from $1219 in 2019 (+6.23%)
- Disney Platinum: $1195 up from $1119 in 2019 (+6.79%)
- Gold: $719 up from $699 in 2019 (+2.86%)
- Silver: $539 up from $519 in 2019 (+3.85%)
- Theme Park Select: $439
- Weekday Select: $369 up from $349 in 2019 (+5.73%)
- Epcot After 4: $319 up from $304 in 2019 (+4.93%)
- Water Parks: $139
- Water Parks After 2: $89
It should also be noted that you’re now required to put down $159 as a down payment for your AP if you’re making monthly payments. Also pricing will remain the same for Florida Residents and DVC members who purchase Platinum Plus and Platinum passes, as well as for the Florida Resident Theme Park Select pass.
The last price increase to Annual Passes was back in June 2019.
As always if you want to stay updated on the latest Disney news, you can always follow us on any of our social media platforms.
Follow us on Instagram @mousekamagic for amazing pics and breaking news on Disney!
Check out our latest videos on YouTube