Attention Disneyland Resort goers! Disney is introducing a new, easy way to plan your next visit the California theme park.
From Disney Parks Blog:
Capacity at Disneyland Resort theme park is limited to comply with governmental requirements and to promote physical distancing, so all guests (ages 3 and older) returning to the parks need to have both a ticket and theme park reservation for the same park on the same date before visiting the parks at the Disneyland Resort.
To purchase a ticket and make a theme park reservation together:
- Start at Disneyland.com/ParkReservations and click “Select Ticket.”
- Select the number of days you wish to visit the parks.
- Choose the number of tickets you need for all guests in your party, ages 3 and up.
- Select your ticket type – one park per day, or Park Hopper tickets.
- Pick a date and park for your theme park reservation, subject to availability.
• If you choose Park Hopper tickets, select your starting park for each day of your visit, subject to availability. You can then begin crossing over between the parks after 1 p.m. that day (based on availability)!
- For added convenience, you may now select the add-on option of purchasing parking vouchers, in advance.
- Review your current selections, and purchase!
If you already have a valid ticket, you’re halfway there! All you have to do now is book your theme park reservation using the separate reservation booking tool.
If you’ve already purchased and have a valid ticket:
- Log into your Disney account on Disneyland.com or the Disneyland app to link valid theme park tickets prior to accessing the park reservation system.
- Head to Disneyland.com/ParkReservations and click “Make Park Reservation.”
- Create your party.
- Select the day and theme park you’d like to visit. Guests with Park Hopper tickets will select which theme park they wish to start their day, pending availability, and then will be able to begin crossing over between the parks after 1 p.m. that day (based on availability).
- Review, and confirm your visit! And as a reminder, guests with multi-day tickets will be required to make a separate park reservation for each day they plan to visit the theme parks.
In addition to making sure you have your valid ticket and theme park reservation prior to your arrival, here are a few additional reminders to help you plan ahead of your visit back to the theme parks:
- Until further clarification from the state, only California residents may visit the parks, and in groups no larger than 3 households, in line with current state guidelines. Proof of residency may be required.
- Keep in mind that appropriate face coverings for each guest age 2 and older, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine, must be worn at all times, except while actively eating or drinking, and while physically distanced. Eating and drinking are only permitted in designated dining areas while in the theme parks and not permitted while queuing or in attractions.
- Download the latest version of the Disneyland app* before you arrive. Plan ahead with mobile order to purchase food at select locations in the parks with contactless payment, join a virtual queue, check attraction wait times, park maps, and so much more! And make sure your notification and location services are turned on so you can get the most out of the app’s features.
To learn more about important information to know before visiting Disneyland Resort, please visit Disneyland.com/update. We can’t wait to welcome you back to the magic at Disneyland Resort!
As always stay up to date with the latest by joining the Mouse-ka-Magic family! It’s FREE!